Sorry everyone we have moved to a new blog page. We had some technical difficulties and so I started new one. :) It is hard to explain what happened but I was not able to figure out how to get into this blog when they changed things over to the new blog Gmail thing. The long and short of it is i started a new blog, and it is more convenient for me since I had a blog on a different user name with the Van Essen clan so now all my blogs are on one dashboard with one sign in so it is easier. Sorry to all who have to change their links. You can always link to my new blog from here using the link as well.
Well happy reading.
It is www. thevanessenworld2.blogspot.com.
hope you can find it.
From Sarah.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment